- RSS Channel Showcase 2344685
- RSS Channel Showcase 3949388
- RSS Channel Showcase 8792635
- RSS Channel Showcase 9632843
Articles on this Page
- 09/20/17--11:36: _Final accreditation...
- 09/22/17--12:44: _Research Council No...
- 09/29/17--09:02: _Accreditation team ...
- 10/10/17--07:59: _Time change: HLC th...
- 10/31/17--12:05: _Bewitching visit to...
- 11/15/17--09:07: _Research Council ac...
- 11/27/17--08:58: _Project Coastal ope...
- 11/28/17--12:31: _Reminder: Project C...
- 12/01/17--08:09: _Jones appointed Act...
- 12/04/17--12:52: _UW-Green Bay is one...
- 12/13/17--06:07: _Riley Garbe stepped...
- 12/16/17--11:02: _Prof. Gurung wish f...
- 12/16/17--11:48: _Hats off to our UW-...
- 12/20/17--07:36: _Video: Graduates lo...
- 01/08/18--12:44: _Last chance to regi...
- 01/25/18--10:23: _Final reminder: Uni...
- 02/01/18--08:51: _Miss the Annual Bus...
- 02/22/18--05:37: _Kinga Jacobson is U...
- 03/01/18--10:31: _Provost Davis annou...
- 03/08/18--07:05: _Submission for Libe...
- 09/20/17--11:36: Final accreditation review forum is Thursday, Sept. 21
- 09/22/17--12:44: Research Council Now Accepting Grants in Aid of Research Proposals
- 09/29/17--09:02: Accreditation team to visit UW-Green Bay for 10-year review
- 10/10/17--07:59: Time change: HLC thank you event
- 10/31/17--12:05: Bewitching visit to the Chancellor’s Office
- 11/15/17--09:07: Research Council accepting proposals for Summer Research Scholars
- 11/27/17--08:58: Project Coastal open forums this week
- 11/28/17--12:31: Reminder: Project Coastal open forums this week
- 12/04/17--12:52: UW-Green Bay is one of five UW institutions to share NASH grant
- 12/16/17--11:02: Prof. Gurung wish for grads: ‘May your life be epic’
- 12/16/17--11:48: Hats off to our UW-Green Bay graduates
- 12/20/17--07:36: Video: Graduates look forward, and appreciate the recent past
- 01/08/18--12:44: Last chance to register: Becoming a Student-Ready U
- 01/25/18--10:23: Final reminder: University Business Meeting on Friday, Jan. 26
- 02/01/18--08:51: Miss the Annual Business Meeting? We have it recorded
- 02/22/18--05:37: Kinga Jacobson is UW-Green Bay’s new institutional research analyst
Your final opportunity to attend an accreditation review forum is Thursday, Sept. 21 in the 1965 Room, University Union. 2017 marks the institution’s 10-year comprehensive accreditation review. The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) will review the university’s educational quality and compliance with federal regulations, culminating in an on-campus visit by HLC reviewers in October. Many individuals […]
The UW-Green Bay Research Council is currently accepting proposals for Fall 2017 Grants in Aid of Research. Faculty having applied for GIAR funding in the past will want to note that revisions have been made to the GIAR call. The funds must be used in support of faculty research. All GIAR proposals are due by […]
Public invited to Open Sessions, Oct. 9, 2017 GREEN BAY – The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay is preparing for the institution’s 10-year Comprehensive Accreditation Review. As part of the process, the University will host a Peer Review Team Site Visit, October 9-10, 2017, on behalf of the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). The HLC is one […]
In your inboxes, but in case you missed it… there will be free ice cream as a thank you to the campus community for its work with the HLC accreditation process and site visit. Ice cream will be available from 4 to 5 p.m. with remarks from Chancellor Gary L. Miller and HLC Coordinator Clif […]
Leave it to the Provost’s Office to brew up shenanigans on a holiday. This year the witches made office calls — stopping by the Chancellor’s Office for a bit of Halloween fun.
The UW-Green Bay Research Council is now accepting proposals for the Summer Research Scholar Program. Faculty having applied for the Research Scholar Program in the past will want to note that this program has undergone significant change in recent years. The Summer Research Scholar Program is designed to provide stipend support during the summer for […]
As with the HLC Accreditation Site Visit, a series of open forums have been scheduled to share information on the progress of Project Coastal — connecting the UW-Manitowoc, UW-Marinette and UW-Sheboygan college campuses with UW-Green Bay. There will be livestreaming, live chat and email available (see website for details) for those who can’t attend the […]
A series of open forums have been scheduled to share information on the progress of Project Coastal — connecting the UW-Manitowoc, UW-Marinette and UW-Sheboygan college campuses with UW-Green Bay. There will be livestreaming, live chat and email available (see website for details) for those who can’t attend the meeting personally. Open forums are in the […]
UW-Green Bay Provost Greg Davis today announced that he has appointed Jennifer Jones ’99 as acting assistant vice chancellor for enrollment services. In the role, Jones is responsible for the leadership, integration and coordination of student recruitment, enrollment and retention efforts for UW-Green Bay. She will serve as the senior enrollment officer for the campus […]
GREEN BAY — The University of Wisconsin System is one of four higher education systems nationwide to be awarded a two-year grant from the National Association of System Heads (NASH), an organization of the chief executives of 46 public colleges and university systems in the United States. The $150,000 grant will be used to advance the […]
“The Odds Were Stacked Against Me from the Beginning.“ Green Bay, Wis. – Riley Garbe came to UW-Green Bay as a fifth-grader on a Phuture Phoenix field trip, where a visit to the campus turned into a dream of one day graduating from college. Despite surviving a difficult childhood that included witnessing abuse and violence […]
Regan A. R. Gurung is an award-winning professor of human development and psychology at UW-Green Bay. His research focuses on questions surrounding teaching and learning as well as on clothing and perception and the role of culture and health. Gurung joined the University in 1999, and has held the prestigious Ben J. & Joyce Rosenberg […]
Hats off to the creative UW-Green Bay December 2017 graduates who took advantage of the opportunity to express themselves through mortarboard art. UW-Green Bay celebrated its graduating seniors on Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017 at the Weidner Center for the Performing Arts. Click thumbnails to enter slideshow view or view the album on Flickr. – Photos […]
Here’s a quick video review of UW-Green Bay’s 2017 December Commencement and interviews with recent graduates Riley Garbe, Kathryn Donovan and Cody Becker.
This year, the Center for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning’s Instructional Development Institute coincides with UW-Green Bay’s “Becoming a Student-Ready University” initiative, January 18, 2018, sponsored by the Office of the Provost and Business and Finance. The morning will kick off with a special keynote by Christine Harrington, who will speak to the entire […]
On January 26, 2018, Chancellor Gary L. Miller will host UW-Green Bay’s Annual Business Meeting. The Chancellor, along with Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs Greg Davis and Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance Sheryl Van Gruensven will provide an update on the state of the University. Two sessions will be held so that […]
University leadership presented an update on the state of the University at the UW-Green Bay Annual Business Meeting on January 26, 2018. UW-Green Bay Chancellor Gary L. Miller, Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance Sheryl Van Gruensven, Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs Greg Davis, and Vice Chancellor for University Advancement Tony Werner led the […]
Kinga Jacobson Ed.D., has joined the Provost’s Office as the new institutional research analyst. Jacobson joins UW-Green Bay from Silver Lake College where she has served as director of institutional effectiveness and research since 2016. Previously, she worked as the director of information technology services in the Gibraltar Area School District and as a technology […]
Chancellor Gary L. Miller and Georgia Miller are donors for a new endowed scholarship aimed to provide financial assistance to UW-Green Bay Biology students. UW-Green Bay Biology has grown significantly in recent years — from 117 students enrolled in Fall of 2013 to 176 enrolled in fall of 2017. Both Chancellor and Georgia Miller have […]
The UW-Green Bay Office of the Provost is holding the second annual Liberal Arts Essay Scholarship Competition. This undergraduate essay competition aims to promote the understanding of the purpose and value of a liberal arts and science education. Any UW-Green Bay undergraduate student in academic good standing and plans to enroll at least half time for […]